· Highly visible labels that alert carriers to handle with care
• Reduces incidents of damage
• When used with alert labels, a Shock Indicator Label reduces the incidence of dam damage by raising awareness that the package is being monitored.
• Detects impacts from all directions
• Helps confirm the effectiveness of packaging
• Can help identify trouble spots in the transportation chain.
• A visual reminder to handle a package with care as carriers know the package is being monitored.
• Labels are tamperproof and turn red when an excessive impact occurs.
Green: 100g at 50msec.
Placement: Upper right hand corner - nearest packing slip.
• Avionics Equipment
• Tapes and Medical Disk Packs
• Service/Repair Electronics
• Electro-mechanical Equipment
• Wine Cases
• Computer Equipment/Media
• Home Accessories