Testo 176 T4 - Temperature data logger
Special Price 0.00
The testo 176 T4 temperature data logger can measure the temperature at upto four different measurement sites simultaneously. It has a super size memory for upto 2,000,000 readings and is compatible with a number of different thermocouples making it ideal for professional use in a variety of fields.
This meter uses a sensor to start up.
- Super size memory for upto 2 million readings, upto 8 years battery life
- For measuring and logging the temperature at four different sites simultaneously
- Extremely wide measuring range of -200 °C to 1000 °C
- Free download of basic software to carry out data analysis on your PC
With testo 176 T4 temperature data logger, you can tell at a glance if the temperature of the room or facility is within the prescribed thresholds. It can measure the temperature at upto four different sites simultaneously and has a super size memory that can save up to 2,000,000 readings. This gives you the freedom to read out the logger data at longer intervals, even when measuring cycles are shorter.
You will need at least one temperature sensor to use your data logger. There is a wide selection of thermocouple sensors ranging from type K, T or J sensors to air, surface or probe sensors available.
Technical features and benefits in the field
The temperature data logger’s display provides you with a wide range of valuable information including current measurement values, threshold values, points where these thresholds have been exceeded, min/max values as well as the remaining battery power. And because all these values can be read off directly from the display, there is no need for you to boot up your PC. In addition to this nice little detail, the temperature data logger also has a super size memory and an exceptionally long battery life of up to 8 years. This gives you the freedom to read out the logger data at longer intervals, even when measuring cycles are shorter.
The testo 176 T4 temperature data logger is IP 65 protected and can therefore also be used in dusty and dirty work environments. The standard AA batteries can be replaced by the user.
Possible areas of application
- Checking the temperature in ultra-low temperature freezers or under cryogenic conditions - Measuring and logging flow and return temperatures at under floor heating distributors in order to check that they are working properly - Checking process temperatures - Checking flow and return temperatures of heating systems
Programming and analyzing the temperature data logger
Choose one of three software versions to program or read out the temperature data logger or to analyze the measuring data obtained on the PC:
Software ComSoft Basic
– available for free downloading – allows you to program the temperature data logger and analyze the data quickly and easily -
Software ComSoft Professional
– optional – provides you with additional possibilities and a more detailed analysis of the temperature values -
Software ComSoftCFR 21 Part11
– optional – ideal for the special demands of the pharmaceutical sector in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11
You will need a USB cable (not included) to program the temperature data logger. The data can be transferred to the PC either via USB cable or SD card. Both are available as accessories which can be ordered along with testo 176 T4.
testo 176 T4 temperature data logger with external sensor ports (TC type T, K and J), wall mount, lock, battery, calibration certificate.
|Temperature - TC Type K (NiCr-Ni)|
|Measuring range||-195 to +1000 °C|
|Accuracy||±1 % of mv (-195 to -100.1 °C) ±0.3 °C (-100 to +70 °C) ±0.5 % of mv (+70.1 to +1000 °C)|
|Temperature - TC Type T (Cu-CuNi)|
|Measuring range||-200 to +400 °C|
|Accuracy||±1 % of mv (-200 to -100.1 °C) ±0.3 °C (-100 to +70 °C) ±0.5 % of mv (+70.1 to +400 °C)|
|Temperature - TC Type J (Fe-CuNi)|
|Measuring range||-100 to +750 °C|
|Accuracy||±0.3 °C (-100 to +70 °C) ±0.5 % of mv (+70.1 to +750 °C)|
|General technical data|
|Dimensions||103 x 63 x 33 mm|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +70 °C|
|Battery type||1 x Lithium (TL-5903)|
|Battery life||8 years at 15 min. meas. rate|
|Memory||2,000,000 measuring values|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +85 °C|