An LED visual indication displays when user-defined alarm parameters are exceeded at anytime, advising users that the monitored product may have been damaged and should be inspected immediately.
The easy-to-use software allows a quick and simple set up of mission parameters.
A mission file can be downloaded and emailed without the software installed. This enables customers to view the mission file immediately without waiting for the Dig-Shock G to be returned.
Mission Summary provides the start and end date of the mission, highest and lowest temperature, and the largest impacts on each axis during a journey.
Mission graphs provide a detailed report of each mission. This enables customers to view every single event during a journey.
• Fully reusable long-life device
• Records X, Y and Z axes, and temperature
• User-defined alarm levels
• LED alarm and power lights
• Simple Windows based software for quick and easy set up and evaluation
• Software not required to download data file at destination
• Serialized identification for security
• Simple Windows-based software for quick and easy setup of g-force and temperature parameters
• Data file of mission can be downloaded and e mailed or downloaded directly into software for evaluation
• Complete data analysis of the transportation time with acceleration values on all axes and temperature
• Zoom feature for specific time slots evaluation
• Export and print capabilities for data