An LED visual
indication displays when user-defined alarm parameters are exceeded at anytime,
advising users that the monitored product may have been damaged and should be
software allows a quick and simple set up of mission parameters.
A mission file can
be downloaded and emailed without the software installed. This enables
customers to view the mission file immediately without waiting for the
Dig-Shock G to be returned.
provides the start and end date of the mission, highest and lowest temperature,
and the largest impacts on each axis during a journey.
provide a detailed report of each mission. This enables customers to view every
single event during a journey.
• Fully reusable long-life device
• Records X, Y and Z axes, and
• User-defined alarm levels
• LED alarm and power lights
• Simple Windows based software for
quick and easy set up and evaluation
• Software not required to download
data file at destination
• Serialized identification for
• Simple Windows-based software for
quick and easy setup of g-force and temperature
• Data file of mission can be
downloaded and e mailed or downloaded directly into software
• Complete data analysis of the
transportation time with acceleration values on all axes
• Zoom feature for specific time
• Export and print capabilities