Testo 175 T1 - Single Channel Temperature data logger
Special Price 20662
Regular Price: 22728.00
The testo 175 T1 temperature data loggers are ideal for monitoring storage temperatures and long-term monitoring. It is certified for use in food environments and measures and logs temperatures constantly and reliably.
The testo 175 T1 data logger has a built-in temperature sensor and is ideal for monitoring and logging the temperature in cool and cold rooms as well as in storage facilities.
The temperature data logger’s display provides you with a wide range of valuable information including current measurement values, threshold values, points where these thresholds have been exceeded, min/max values and remaining battery power. And because all these values can be read off directly from the display, there is no need for you to boot up your PC. In addition, the data logger also has a super-size memory, which can save up to 1 million measurements, and an exceptionally long battery life of up to 3 years. This gives you the freedom to read out the logger data at longer intervals, even when measuring cycles are shorter. The triple AAA batteries included in delivery can be replaced by the user.
one of three software versions to program or read out your temperature logger
or to analyze the measuring data you have obtained on your PC:
- Software ComSoft Basic– available for free downloading – allows you to program your logger and analyze the data quickly and easily
- Software ComSoft Professional– optional – provides you with additional possibilities and a more detailed analysis of the temperature values
- Software ComSoft CFR 21 Part11– optional – ideal for the special demands of the pharmaceutical sector in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11
- Tested according to DIN EN 12830
- HACCP compliant and HACCP International certified
- IP65 protection: the temperature data logger can remain in the storage or vehicle cargo area during cleaning
Testo 175 T1 temperature data logger with internal sensor (NTC), wall mount, lock, batteries, calibration certificate.
will need a USB cable (not included) which you can order to program your data
logger. The data can be transferred to your PC either via USB cable or SD card
which you can also order.
|Temperature - NTC|
|General technical data|