Testo 635-2 U-value promo set - thermohygrometer set
Special Price 69276
Regular Price: 76203.00
- Evaluate renovation measures quickly and flawlessly
- Easy probe attachment, even in inaccessible places
- Proof of service thanks to report creation
- Integrated memory and easy evaluation with PC software
The U-value is the most important value for proving the heat loss of a building. With the testo 635-2 thermohygrometer and compatible accessories from the U-value set, determining the U-value is now easier than ever.
In order to evaluate the heat insulation capability of a component (walls, windows), you need to know the heat transfer coefficient, or "U-value" (previously "K-value"). The U-value is the most important value for proving the heat loss of a building.
With the testo 635-2 thermohygrometer, you have everything you need to start calculating the U-value
The testo 635-2 U-value set is designed to make calculating the U-value easier than ever. As well as the testo 635-2 thermohygrometer, you also get the special temperature probe for determining the U-value as well as temperature measurement equipment, with transmission of the readings via radio.
You can therefore carry out all necessary temperature measurements simultaneously, both indoors and outdoors: ambient air temperature, wall temperature inside, outside temperature via wireless transmission. The testo 635-2 thermohygrometer then calculates the U-value automatically and indicates this on the display. Thanks to the integrated reading memory, you can store the measurement data in the instrument and subsequently evaluate it on the PC using the software.
You can easily stow all the equipment away in the case supplied or transport it to the measuring location.
Further advantages of the thermohygrometer
The testo 635-2 thermohygrometer is suitable for measuring temperature, humidity, material equilibrium moisture content and for measuring the pressure dew point in compressed air systems.
Moisture progressions can be recorded and analyzed or displayed in graph/table format. Thanks to wireless measurement data transmission via radio, up to 3 temperature or humidity probes can be displayed in the measuring instrument. Selectable user profiles make for intuitive operation.
The material moisture can be displayed directly using the appropriate (optional) probe. Characteristic curves for various materials can be stored in the PC software and transmitted to the thermohygrometer. To analyze moisture in ceilings and walls, the measuring instrument directly displays the dew point distance between ambient air and wall surface. Precision probes up to -60°C tpd are optionally available for checking the pressure dew point in compressed air systems.
- testo 635-2 thermohygrometer with reading memory, PC software, USB data cable, including calibration protocol and batteries (0563 6352)
- Radio module for measuring instrument, 869.85 MHz FSK (0554 0188)
- Radio handle for plug-in probe heads, including TC adapter (0554 0189)
- Humidity probe head, can be plugged onto radio handle 0554 0189 (0636 9736)
- Temperature probe for determining U-value, threefold sensor for recording wall temperature, including putty (0614 1635)
- Service case for the basic equipment for the thermohygrometer with probes (0516 0035
|Temperature - NTC|
-40 to +150 °C
±0.2 °C (-25 to +74.9 °C)
±0.4 °C (-40 to -+25.1 °C)
±0.4 °C (75 to +99.9 °C)
±0.5 % of mv (Remaining Range)