Testo 830-T1 - Infrared Temperature Gun
Special Price 5579
Regular Price: 6137.00
The testo 830-T1 infrared temperature gun allows efficient, non-contact surface temperature measurements to be carried out. The infrared temperature thermometer will leave you well equipped, especially for control readings in trade and industry: The gun-style design is easy to handle and the integrated processor provides accurate measurement results.
The testo 830-T1 infrared temperature gun with laser
measurement spot marker and 10:1 optics is suitable for non-contact surface
temperature measurements in trade and industry.
testo 830-T1 infrared temperature gun facilitates fast and accurate non-contact
measurement of the surface temperature (2 measurements a second). To summarise,
the infrared temperature gun offers the following advantages:
- High resolution processor for utmost accuracy (resolution
- 10:1 optics for precise measurements even at medium
- IR thermometer with 1 point laser measurement spot marker
to target the measuring point
- Two alarm limit values that can be defined as required
- Visual and acoustic alarm if limit value exceeded
- Min./max. value display and hold function (to record a
- Convenient one-handed operation thanks to the ergonomic
- Clear, illuminated digital display
The speed of the testo 830-T1 infrared temperature thermometer is impressive:
it can take two measurements per second that helps you undertake bigger
measuring tasks quickly and efficiently.
For infrared temperature gun, the emission level can be individually set. This
allows you to adjust it precisely to the surface of the material being
measured, to achieve the best possible measurement results. For untreated
surfaces with a low emission level, we recommend using an emission tape
(optional) which makes the IR temperature measurement significantly easier.
Testo 830-T1 infrared temperature gun, including batteries and factory calibration protocol.
Temperature - Infrared
General technical data